Learning at DIA
Holistic, Rigorous and International
The IB Curriculum at DIA includes
- IB Primary Years Programme (PYP)
- IB Middle Years Programme (MYP)
- IB Diploma Programme (DP)
- IB Career-related Programme (CP)
DIA Student Attributes
We strive to develop all aspects of the IB Learner Profile:
Our Definition of Learning
We value holistic, rigorous and international learning where we construct understanding by developing and applying knowledge, skills and approaches.
At DIA learning incorporates:
- International mindedness and applying learning to local, regional and global contexts.
- Inquiry-based approaches which extend and applies learning
- A broad, balanced, conceptual and connected curriculum.
- Collaboration, communication and team work