In order to ensure the continuous wellbeing of your child, their classmates, and the rest of the student and staff community.
As per the current prevention and control policy of COVID-19 (New Coronavirus), Dubai Health Authority requires you to provide information regarding your history of travel in the last 28 days, please report and update regularly in case of travel
Please complete the below Travel Declaration form ONLY if your child or close relatives have visited any of the following countries: China, Hong Kong, South Korea, Iran, Japan, Singapore or Italy. Please make sure to return the form to the school clinic as soon as your child/ close relative returns from travel from the above mentioned countries.
- Dubai International Academy - UAE National Agenda
- Dubai International Academy - Child Protection and Safeguarding Policy
- New Admissions Policy
- DSIB 2018-19 Report
- DSIB 2017-18 Report
- DSIB 2015-16 Report
- DSIB 2014-15 Report
- School Fees Framework
- The Board of the Knowledge and Human Development Authority in Dubai Order No. (1) Of 2009 Amending Order No. (1) Of 2007
- The Board of the Knowledge and Human Development Authority in Dubai Order No. (1) of 2007 Concerning the Special Conditions for licensing Schools, Free Zone Schools and Foreign Community Educational Institutions in the Emirate of Dubai
- The Board of the Knowledge and Human Development Authority in Dubai Resolution No. (1) of 2007 Concerning licensing of Private Educational Institutions in the Emirate of Dubai |